Sunday, October 17, 2004

a world of fishmen and silhouette women

I am werri and saddness encrothie. I have furitlessly wited away the hours of my day. How, do you ask? Well I spent it playing. I spee day nt most of the day scuba diving. which cutts away at the day very slowly and very deep. That when you noticed how much is finaly taken off you want to screen. then It was off to a date. It is always werid to be asked out cause one never no what is to come. It sems that women never really plane a date just how they get up to one. Well it just seems that way to me cause that is all it has ever been for me. I don't think I will spell chekc this one. for who cares about spelling. LEt alone who is reading this. in this there is no ... never mind. Well this date went ok, for ones does little worring when ones cares little for the out come of the event. When I ask a girl on a date I am always so nerves and had trouble speaking. When the tables are turned it is fun cause I can just be myself in a sense. OH
What You Waiting For
White Houses
The APL Song

are three really good songs a videos that I have found.

I have two ( I started this sentance and forgot how it ends).

Well be mind is imploding and my time is running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home