Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A new discover for a new tomorrow

While sneaking into a free lunch for business people. I was privilege to partake of a finer meal then I thought I was at first stealing. It was like one of those upper class snob brunches. It had bottles of water seated next to crystal glasses. With fine plates and sliver wrapped in scarlet napkins. I will never understand why someone will try to make something look so good if it's only use is to be to cleaning things up. But while surround with some of what people call the finer things. I came upon some thing. When The water in peoples glasses ran low it was replaced. The extrodanary thing about this was the sounds it made. The flow of the water would force the ice into a spin caucusing it to tap the side of the glass again and again. Merged with the sound of the flow of water as it changed in pitch as it filled the glass was breath taking. Every time someone would empty there glass I would wait pain staikinly for them to reach for their bottle to refill it. Every one in the room did not seem aware of this thing that I had discovered. I wanted to shout out and try to explain it to them. But how do you explain something so beautiful in numbers in figures which is what those people communicate in. I don't believe there is evil in that It's that I just don't speak it. And so I kept my slice of joy to myself, but pie is always better when shared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home