Monday, February 07, 2005

Evil Beard

Person of the day is a women with a beard. And if I may say it is not an evil beard. She goes by the name of Amanda. In my phone she is Space Cowgirl. Her degree will be coming to her in the spring and she will soon be leaving these green isles for greener pastures. I always seem to find one person that I give small bits of info about myself to. Little things that I need to say out load and have another hear. So that they will not fall away unspoken. In Utah it was Marsha. In Hawaii it is Amanda. She got attitude and spice which gives others a taste for life. She is a RA and thus very helpful to others. She is always helping me with Japanese and always willing to jump into debates on ideals. She seems to be always keeping in touch with people. Which to me means that out of sight doesn't mean out mind, at least to her. She is almost always the one to call me to let me know of what is going down. I know no one that likes so many of the same songs as I do. Any time I give her a song of the day (which really is just a song I really like) she has never turned one away, or said she didn't like it. Now I am not saying she has great taste in music. Cause that means I have great taste in music which is not really true. I like good music but I also like crappy music if it has emotional ties to me. What I am saying is that she likes my kind of music. She also is one of the best gamers I know. I still don't know anyone that can beat her in kills on ET even when she is using a touch pad. Then you add in the love of Anime and you get one cool chica. For all these reasons and much more is what makes Amanda Space cowgirl the person of the day.

5 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

YEA MANDIE.... So true about it being easy to talk to her.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

Thank you... :D

6:09 PM  
Blogger Shaleen said...

That's right girl. Take a bow. : - )

5:43 PM  
Blogger Fei said...

First friend I ever made here in school - Madie = Faye's social matriarch. She rox0rz!!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

Hooray for the Space Cowgirl. Ride like the wind bullseye! Who else could convince me to watch Gilmore Girls every week!

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home