Thursday, February 03, 2005

Good Idea, Bad Idea

Good Idea
Shaving daily
Bad Idea
Using a straight edge
Good Idea
Going to the gym
Bad Idea
Trying to shave with a straight edge after going to the gym.
Very bad Idea
Thinking that you can shave your head with a straight edge after going to the gym.

So while today was very productive, it did end pretty fun. As I write this I am wearing a hat to keep the paper towels on my head. Under that hat and paper towels is a head that could be consider half shaved, but in a almost checker pattern. I will have to sleep like this and hope for better luck tomorrow. I have to find someone with a buzzer before someone tries to look under this hat.

4 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THE STRAIGHT EDGE.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

Yeah, you and my mother. Let's just say I'm not the smartest person.

3:20 PM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

see we are smart ladies.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

"Let's just say I'm not the smartest person." ~Judge

Can I quote you on that? Oops, too late.

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home