Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Penny for a lie, a dollar for your home

I think I have come to a new place in my head. I find it strange, very strange that I myself have never been called a liar. Well sure in play, but never like I hear others referee to people. When really I am the biggest one I know. I lie to play with thoughts and ideas. Never the less it is very wrong and I count each of them as a sin. I never really new how much I lied till I deiced to stop completely, every big and little lie. Even the white little ones or the ones for convince of story or conversation. As I said I never knew how much I lied till I quit, much like eating meat.

I do think that I would like to get invited to some children's parties, mostly to give them cloths as gifts and then tell them the idea was their mothers. Well that would not due cause that joke requires a lie, and really the breaking down of a child's love for it's mother. I do believe that most people think of children as it's. I really know every little children and don't think I will anytime soon. I do see them as people however. Really dumb people, but people. I don't see myself changing much from kid to adult, sure little things changed, My few of holidays and communication with others, even the ester bunny. I still hold to the basic ideas and philosophies as a child. I simple see them and reach for them in new and different ways. Little cute sticky handed dumb people.

One can't do anything if emotions are their only weapons. It's a phrase I heard and I think I believe it. I want so hard to believe in non-violence. That people can learned to live in peace without having to kill each other. I have trouble sometimes. Cause if good people don't defend themselves then the wicked ones overpower and win. So one has to believe that people are not good and bad. Just lost and lazy. The biggest problem I see is that of laziness. People always want the easy way out. The lottery and the business in a box, the weekend diet and the 12 week hard body. It's easier to kill then to try and understand. I don't blame those that kill however, for I myself have had the desire, and I have never been in a war. So I can not imagine what it would feel like to be in that situation. To cut him down for acting the same is I most likely would seems to me very unjust.

So back to laziness. The media feeds on it. They offer the 2 dollar answers with 50 cent explanations. People take it for it's worth cause it's simplely easier to believe as such, and the saddest thing to me is that I seem to be none the better, I don't believe in conspiracy. People aren't that smart. It goes back to the laziness of it all. Why tell the whole story when you can tell the good parts and get the same ratings and no one questions the rest really. I might just be misinformed however.

I like to think I'm done with lying, I also like to think I am going to be some kind of hero some day. I simply wish to improve this glob, but I have two things I don't want to do in the process. One being forcing my personal beliefs on others, and the next is not compromising my principles for anything. I ask for you to do like wise, but I must refer to wish number one.

6 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

YEA your alive!!!
wow not lying now there is a goal. Good luck to you.
The media is a crock I cant stand the news though the daily show is hilarious.
wishes are good but you need to put a plan behind then and make them goals.
well be seeing you round or well atleast on the internet.
Laters E :D

10:17 PM  
Blogger a man from Saipan said...

A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

I am pretty sure you don't mean 'force' to its full extent. I am one to try represent and show, not attract and compel. I believe this is the best way in almost all cases.

Just stop lying.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Davey From The Block said...

Yay! Judge. I guess you're in NM now...how sad. Hey, when do you start at NM State?

-Dave

6:21 AM  
Blogger Shaleen said...

"Little cute sticky handed dumb people." I love that Judge. ^_^ Ok, so to not lie is a great goal, albeit a difficult one. Good luck with that. Also, you're are so very right about the laziness of people. I have to admit that I, too, have become prey to those "quick schemes" at times. I think it might go deeper than laziness though. In this day and age I feel that people have a lack of motivation, therefore they are lazy. Just a thought. Anyway, I'll stop at that to keep this from getting any longer. It's great to see you've updated! *hugs*

6:48 AM  
Blogger Shaleen said...

It's not supposed to be "you're are", although I'm sure you've gotten that figured out. : p

6:50 AM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

Well, when it comes to lying, I have a bridge I can sell you. ;) These hopes are admirable. I know you can fight. I know you can acheive the no more lies goal. Good luck with that hon.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home