Thursday, September 29, 2005

I believe in things, I swear I do. I Just have no follow though.

A frozen heart heats frozen hands
as I travel these desert lands
Icy digits crack and break
your soul is what I try to shake.
If I fall by the side
please push on to keep the tide.
My eye offends me
my hand joins in
don't understand a thought's a sin.
They all meet the fire
here today
no loger do they get to play.
come back home
and look for Rome
watch it burn behind my fern.
rabbit fever is what I got,
So get the clever and a pot.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

you like to make people think don't you...
If you believe hard enough you will find the way to follow through, even if it takes you awhile.
there are many things that will shake a soul good and bad...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home