Friday, October 21, 2005

Recap, the fist

I rush to far of places and look for farmilar faces. I find them but they don't belong to the people I use to know. The world is changing and so am I. I simply hope our directions differ. I was once told that not everything should be torn down to make it anew. Somethings can't be rebuilt. Others however must be torn down even if they can't be rebuilt. The fondation has gave way and it is only troublesome. So has parts of this life been. Turn a corner and meet yourself.

I was also told the only way to find out if a man is honest is to ask him. If he says yes, then he must be lieing. I hold to this.

Well quickly, sense people that read this have no conntact with me other wise, I will give some evets. I have gotten new books which I am wanting to read more then ever. I am also getting my friends out of ther dens. I can't think of anything that I can write in the few momets I have here. Well if there is somethign you really want to know ask. Oh and got a another pome in a book, best poets of 2005. I don't really think that this book is on the up and up however. Well

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

here's a question for ya. How are you doing? honestly. Are you happy? i understand you're working on things as we all hopefully are but that doesn't answer the question. As Manda would put it "how's your heart?"

2:47 AM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

My heart is a clock,
it starts and stops,
but it's windying down now.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear 1st poster,
when you can define what happiness is then I think that it is a relevent question to ask. I think what people are really asking is "are you afraid?" and if thats the case then the honest response should be, who isn't?

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give us some names of the new books that you are reading. i am reading:
1. myth of the eternal return by eliade
2. autobiography of malcolm x by alex haley
3. the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon\

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it a good thing that your heart is winding down?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

anonymous you sound like happiness and fear cannot coexist. i'm not asking if he's afraid cause i'm sure he is. i was asking if he's so troubled by everthing around that he can no longer find joy in shy grass, or smiles from strangers or blue eyes...

4:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

Congrats on your accomplishments Judge. As I said to you recently, what you're doing and what you have done in life is awesome. Here's a question, since Kels stole the one I would ask, how long is your hair now?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

why do you think I'm scaried? my hair is grown to much. I cut it and the ties I had with it. With a cut I hope to fix past errors. And I promise I won't use my stright edge E.

11:15 PM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

Thank You :D I do not want a repeat of past events im sure you have enough scars on your scalp.

people do change when you go away and someties it is a shock at how much but if your truly friends you find the link again. Isnt it sad that we all cant be honest but it is human nature to hide.
Keep bring your friends out into the light of fun and socialness and take the time and read deep intou your books.
Laters And miss you!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home