Thursday, January 26, 2006

Curse these eyes.

well really I only curse one. The right one if you really wish to know. I want to remove it from my head. I do not wish to do this like vincent. I wish to remove it cause it is causeing me such pain. I am not being symbolic here people. It keeps trying to jump out of my head and I am now starting to want to help it out. It has been doing this for a few days and I am seeing no end in sight well really I am not seeing much.

On to other things, these pain in my eye wouldn't be so bad if it was only pain. The thing is however that it causes me to be short temperd and ill willed. When people talk to be I am not as forgiving or wity as normal and these always leads to the question I hate more then anything "Are you really a man?" wait... no not that one, these one "Are you ok?" Heck no I'm not ok my eye is freaken twiching to some random beat that I can't hear. I can't understand why people ask that question. No one really cares if your ok for the most part if they ask that question. They want you to say yeah I'm peachy keen I just didn't sleep well but I'm ok now.

Ok I think I am coming off much more bitter then I think I really am. The agian I am just bitter enogh to notice it and not really care. woot woot. I wrote a flippen sweet poem today about life and the gosspel and that jazz. I am not putting it up however cause it does really fit the mode I have made. I am also sick of distance. I mean I have allot of friends in many different places that I have never seen face to face. I am also sick of the lasiness of others, are they really al that lasy well most likly not. I am raving however so lets keep the ball going. I mean no one here I know dates or wants to do crazy things. They all want to watch movies or just hang out. Well I want to set the world on fire, I want to go to playes and go dancing. I want see movies that I have to read and in the end am more confussed then when I went in. I want to get my heart broken and I want to not be alone in this. I want to love and I want to kindle my anger. I want to help strangers and I make randome people smile. I want to kill the beast of dout and dance on his grave in some public place. Is it so strang to wish for best out of others and myself. Is it also so bad to be upset that I do not get it out of either.

I guess all I am really asking is for people to join me in my advertures.

P.S. I am also sick of people (and by people I mean women) cutting all contact without notice. I understand the weirdness that is me. I understand that I am a "nice guy". I have been told I need a shirt that warings people of both. Well I haven't gotten one yet, still people have the decently to say that I freak you out. Heck it doesn't even have to be to my face. this is getting way to sad. Makes it sound like I can't get a date or that women run from me. that's not the case, but still I am troubled by the few cases that I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home