Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Vincet info

Well first let me say that as you might have seen you are not getting all the vincents. You only get the ones I want you to have. Vincents story is unlike other that I have written before, mostly in the fact that I write his story purly for myself. I write many things that are not placed on this thing, more now days then before, but that is mostly due to their lack in quality. Vincent is different however, for the fact that he is pure to me. I give only his tales that others can not affect. Once a story or a poem is placed in public then what the author belives only becomes part of the meaning behind the story or poem. The writing takes on a life of it's own. You only get the part of Vincent that I think you might like to see that will not take away for him for me. I am greedy I know, but that's the glory of grace cause it makes life not far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

I like reading about Vincent. I can relate sometimes to the emotions expressed in the writing. And I don't mind that you hold some of his story back. Some of my stories and poems will never be read by another person - I feel ya there.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home