Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I wish I could snap and slay those little ones.

Just saw another add for starwars on DVD. The thing that really makes me sad is I know not only are people going to buy it, but some of those people are going to watch it. People that have already seen it are going to go out and pay more money to have their souls sucked out by a crappy movie. It's the kind of thing that makes one want to get violent.

I have also come to notice something. I think the media trys to create loners. I have noticed it allot lately. They make the loner look glorious, the man that ask for no help and needs one. If one asks for help he is weak and should fall victium to darwin. When really those who know how, and when to ask for help are much stronger. The world wants to break you off from the group, take you down a dark ally and beat you up. I think I wont let it. It will be hard cause I've been trying to be that loner for the beater part of my life now. When in reality hermit never fit me, only made me weak for temptation for when I enter the world agian. Holding back ones self weakness your self and socity. Lies break down the fiber of civlzation, but then agian who cares right.

I figured out how to make a water clock today and just need to get the stuff together. I also need to work out how to recycle the water. An electice pump would be best, but hardly fitting. If I was going to use energy the why not use a normal clock. I also got the figures down for 24hrs, but resting the clock creates a problem... but this is not the place.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

splendid blog! i like it. Here's a site that interests many: soccer betting tips Learn more about soccer betting tips

12:38 AM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

So your saying it is a good thing i have never seen any of those movies...
Being a loner well is just that lonely. you have to stop yourself from doing it no matter how much you think it would make your life better at the moment. Keep people around so they can be the silent helpers.

How do you make a water clock? I didnt know you had such an engineeric mind. I think i just made that word up.
Laters

1:11 AM  
Blogger Shaleen said...

Growing up I was very much a loner. Once I started letting people into my life, I realized that I'm a better person when I'm social. I'm happier and I have a better outlook.

As for the water clock. I'm curious...how does it work? And how do you go about making one?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

The thing with a water clock is that your useing water to keep time. I got intersested in it allog time ago. I was playing a game where you could buy a water clock for 100 gold. I got one but never really used it. I always wanted to figure out how it works. Well I have gotten ideas and think I understand. Sure I could just do the research and look up blue prints on how to make one, but where's the fun in that. Thanks to gravity and liqueds some thing are constant. So if you could get water to flow or drop at the same rate then one could keep time that way. The firsat trick is to get it where the flow or drips are always the same. the seacond is mesureing it and having some kind of display that an on looker could read. The first problem I came into was that when water flows out of a hole in the bottom of bucket, the pressure changes has more water is lost. So the amout coming out is less and less each time. So if you could keep the level the same then out got your first step. The solution to this creates other problems how ever.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Su Chong said...

Interesting...well I just lost my favorite watch 2 Fridays ago (sniff)...think you could hook me up with one of those cool water clocks? I'll give you 100 gold chicken nuggets, how 'bout that?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

Glad to hear the success of the water clock find.

You know, I never realized how true it is that modern media tries to glorify being on your own. I have a close, mutual friend who would be prey to DVDs and other media. These replaced socializing, and even worst, strained our friendship at times.

I miss having you around Judge. Probably doesn't help what you're going through though does it?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home