Sunday, February 26, 2006

A girl unnamed

what can be done for I fear that this battle I am fighting can not be won. I have fallen in like with a girl that I do not think I can, or should fall in like with. She is out of my reach in one way or another. Idon't think this will make any sense for it is mis thoughts given to misunderstanding made into text for with ill construled thoughts to place them on your screen. My mind is distrest however, for I am jumping at showdows. I might simply be putting off my feelings for other things bothering me and setting them all on the mismeasure of women in my life. Then what can be done right? This girl however is someone speical to me, I want to fall for her madly and her for me. I do not want to to lose her as a firend however. Is she just another muse, or is she something more. I reach for other women around me but they seem to pale in my mind when ever I think of her. In all honestly I am not sure why, for I know little about her. I know that she is strong however and that she is pure of heart and caring. Thier is little I know about her however, like is she smart, is she passate, does she read, does she get lost in deep thought. Her bueaty is leagenady, but looks are nothing. I wil still comment on this nothing however cause they still matter at the start of a relationship. How can I discribe it, I mean suprisingly bueatyful is the best I can put it. I don't mean this like the few times I have heard it before. I mean she bueaty is like the sun if you look stright at her, face to face, it is simply glourues. Words are nothing compared to her face. The mind can not capture such bueaty in it's limited memory ablities. Eveytime you see her it's like the first time, it's like the first and last breath you'll every take and you both wish to never look away and hide for you don't feel ... well worthy. Not that your a sinner or such but that God poured his mighties craftmenship into her magnifacent faceand you feel almost sorry that you didn't ask his permission or thank him every sec your alive for such a chance. But once agian all of that is nothing if emotionally and adiuoly there is nothing. She becomes nothing more then art in motion and even the best statue can't keep the mind filled and interested. So One must toe pick it up and reach for the gold.

8 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

Falling again huh?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

of course, what kind of man would I be if I wasn't foolish.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dare you to prove her beauty

12:08 AM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

Hehe... you feel that falling for another woman is foolish huh? Well, from the woman's perspective, falling for men sure makes me feel really silly, even if the attraction is reciprocated.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

IT is almost impossable to prove one's beauty. For beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One's man trash is another man's treasure. I could prove her beautyful to me, but seeing how we have this thing called free agency you still have the choice to not see it. I am more then open to suggestions however.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first i wanted to see a photo, but now im more interested in where you think her beauty lies

1:55 AM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

In her face and her being. Ture beauty is more then skin deep. Ture beauty is two parts, the first is physical and the seacopnd is personality. One with out the other is only superfical.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home