Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Angelina no telphono

Long time gone, but back with a bang. Person of the day is now here with a vengeance. This day it is a person who is very close to my heart. I know little about her really and what I do know is mostly second hand. However she is still one of the greatest inspirations to me in my life. She has walked her own path longer and stronger then anyone I know. She is a passionate person and will quickly let explain what is on her mind, While others hold their ideas and feelings inside for fear of social acceptances.
Family has a weird way of helping you like no one else can. They can be truly honest with you and hearing it will causes little trouble. I am able to reevaluate myself better by talking with her for 5 mins than I am conversing with friends for a week. She is brutally honest with everyone and it is really refreshing to have someone tell me things that I feel but others refuse to say. This night I talked with her, it being her B day and all. We talked about many things and I made two promises. One to not chum the waters with this meat sponge my soul moves around in. The second was to try becoming something which I am not. By the way thanks I have been feeling like that for sometime, but I don't think anyone but you could have told me that and I have listened.
I have a mental list of the top ten women in my life among them are women like my mother and a girl that bit into an onion once. My dear sister comes in at number two on this list. To tell you of her many trials and great deeds would be over stepping my bounds as a simple writer and humble brother. I can say somethings however, like i believe that she is the one that cultured the idea in my mind that it's all about your attitude. Here is a girl that doesn't stand much taller then 5'4" but she could make a 300lb man shake in his boots. Also she once beat up a girl with a phone, while the police where on the other end. I mean come on people this is one tuff cookie. I just wish these mediocre words of mine could express the greats of the woman they are trying to speak of. She is beautiful, talented, and smart. What can I say to better tell about her? Just know this my dear sister that I love you more then panacakes, you bring me more happiness then flaming penguins and your more fun the a litlane pulmer in red overalls. I would gladly do anything for you. I have made many changes in my life thanks to you so please know this that the world may suck, friends come and go but they don't love you like I love you and this love is eternal and unbreakable. You deserve the best and I hope you get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

I love sisters. I'm glad you get along so well with yours, I haven't been able to talk to mine for a while. My younger sister is always out when I call home and my second sister is still in some wierdo limbo bliss period. My older sister, however, keeps in regular touch through letters, in fact I got one just yesterday. Getting her letters make me feel so inadequate about myself, she praises me beyond what I truly deserve. I hope you and your sister have plenty more "phone beating" stories to talk about from now till forever.

1:09 AM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

She sounds like an awesome sisters. I wonder if my little brother thinks im that great at least i hope I can be.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUDGE you are funny and cute and such a BMOC!!! I remember you with your tanned skin, blue eyes, white hair and saggy diaper. I know you do not remember but you used to call me "second mommy" You were always so cute with your pet butterflies and prize pumpkins. You are tuning into such a stud and I love you forever. Sorry, no one and especially no broad will ever be good enough for my little toe head. P.S. Sorry I broke your collar bone..I still feel bad

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home