Thursday, March 03, 2005

Rama Jama

Upbeat and with a name to match her personality. Jolly aka black betty, aka rama jama, aka mama jolly, aka Emily Jolly. She is know for her flirtation and infamous laugh. Everyone always screams her name as she walks by. Jolly upon hearing her name will stop and look a little dumfounded like "who the crap is bothering me." Then she realizes it's not one of the many people she doesn't care for (which by the way she talks about a lot but have yet to see any of them, they maybe fake ) gets really happy and raises her voice to match her raising joy. She is one of the only people that can understand some of the weird comments I make. This is cause she also has worked with mentally handicap people. I always like talking about them but feel people get sick of the topic quickly. Jolly however understands that it's like talking about your children. We exchange stoies and tales while others just roll their eyes thinking we're dumb. She is also very thoughtful of others. The main thing that comes to mind is that she is very touchy, yet if you don't like it (cough, Mike, Cough) then she stays away from such things. She also is a volunteer in BYUSA and helps out for many things. Calling me when she gets into a pinch and forcing me to be a better person and do something for humanity. Jolly is always a little boy crazy but in a good way. When you're feeling like something the cat dragged in she can make you feel like Brad freaking Pit. Let me say that this can back fire some what also. She will say random things are sexy, so people like me will not understand that she is joking and do those stupid things again but in more public areas. One quickly finds out that something’s really are just plain stupid and some people should just stay away from trying to be sexy. She'll let you win at almost any game so you can feel better about yourself, well at least I think she is letting me win. I have only seen her get mad once and it was from a misunderstanding which when understood she was back to being happy. Slow to anger but quick to clam is really a impressive thing. She is also queen of the side hug. I know no one that can give a side hug half as good as she can. She makes crakes at her size and laughs at others crakes also. Showing no sorrow for things she can't control. Well what can be said about Rama Jama, other then thanks for being alive.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

we all love mama jolley! I wish I had at least 36 hours in a day so I could spend more time with the likes of her.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

Mama Jolley is the bomb diggity, =). We love you Rama Jama!

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

4:40 PM  
Blogger a man from Saipan said...

Oh yeah, and she likes bees.

5:51 PM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

GO MAMAJOLLEY She always makes me smile!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeha whatever no one like her. we're all just pretending. . . . .

Car Car :P

6:35 PM  
Blogger Amanda/Mandie said...

I love my Jolley Face. She totally makes my day brighter at times when I really could use it. The best times are when I call out her name as I see her walking to her room. Still wondering if she's figured out it's from my second floor perch. Truer friends are hard to find than the ones I've discovered here. Amazing how the Lord guides those true ones here for us to meet and enrich our lives. I don't regret knowing a single one of y'all.

Shout out for the Jolley-nator. :D

12:13 PM  
Blogger Fei said...

You can't have her she's MY roommate!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home