Thursday, November 18, 2004

My soul is making a clucking sound

Got some time, got some thoughts, got to blog.

Well I was talking with my father figured this great Sunday. Among many different things like flaming penguins one subject came up, one being The Truck. He talked about some different t things he had fix and mess with on it. I had been feeling something for awhile that I could not put my figure on for some time. I just then realized that I had yet to fix something in 3 moths. What is worst is that this place tempts me so. I see so many cars in disrepair or abandoned. I just wish I had my tools. I have never thought of my self as a grease monkey. I thought it was something that I was just good at and that I didn't mind doing, but now that I have gone so long with out it. I also here stories from girls that this is broken and that this thing doesn't work. I keep thinking yea I could fix that (or I couldn't break it anymore). I am however with out my tools and with out the ability to go to the place where most of this broken items reside. I could just pretend to be maintenance. Get some pants that don't really fit and had real low when I bend over. IN fact I think I have some of those. Will let me just say that you got something need fixing let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.Marie said...

flaming penguins aye? you are as bad as me and my dad and little sister and brother. well see ya later. you could fix my back pack it is trashed.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home