Sunday, December 05, 2004

Another so story, but don't fret cause I'm not

They say it's better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. Well I don't know how true that statement is cause I for one can't say that I have been in love. I had a friend once said that to be in love it has to be two ways. Now there are somethings where it could be one way like parents and such but for other things I think it works. I have fallen for girls that have not returned that affection which is fine, but what really hurts is when you lose them to someone you dislike. It happened only once before that I fell this hard. Back in high school with Alica Hudson (I called her Alica Hotson) She had been dating this guy for awhile that was in collage. I still tried to get her. All I got was two dates and a broken heart. fast forward 4 years and you get it again. My father once told me that people like to hear the same story told in different ways. I seem to like to write the same tale in different ways. Well I am not good at talking about myself (at least not where I know people can read {and I think she knows how to get to this page}) but gandin says you got to try new things to know if you don't like them. I never really opened up and don't really want to. I fear by this time the smell would be just to much. Deep breath and here we go.... So this girl was cute and fun. She was into allot of the stuff that I really liked. She talked to me like is really felt that I was listening and cared. She made me believe that I was the only one that could make her happy. Which if anyone knows me that means that I have to make her happy. However from the start I knew something was up. She would always talk about this other guy when she was around me. Then tell me how great I was and that she knew no one else like me. Then back to this guy that kept standing her up. When he ever showed up she would leave with him. As my friends here at BYUH would tell you I seem to be a glutton for pain. So I tried to fight a little. Then when things seemed to be going in my favor. She up and stopped talking to me and would only hang out with his best friend. Now when ever I see her she talks like I never see her or try. I can only think it's you who doesn't return calls, it's you who is always late or doesn't show up. People are always afraid of being played. I thought I was above that. What a fool I've been, what a fool. all in all it's all good. I can't be sad for long cause of promise I've made, and my word is my bond. On the upbeat people have said that I am happier and livelier. I wish that I could be a little more bitter about things but know it's mostly my issues. Dancing around is fun and climbing on things is also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home