Wednesday, January 19, 2005

APL


I had a pleasant day today. One of the best sense I have been back. It was not an easy going kind of day. It was filled with three movies and some half-life 2 however. It was also filled with good conversation with my mother. That maybe is the wrong way to describe it. I enjoined our talk and hope some good may come of it. I also got to wrestle with my inner self again. I was attracted to a girl, yet know that a friend is interested in her. Seeing that I am very reluctant to proceed with any movements I may make. for as not to step on friends toes and as not to give up all together. I wish to say more about the talk with my mother first. She asked me for advice on account of her friend. Her friend is having issues that I have had in my life. I gave the best advice I could think of but feel not very qualified for such things. I felt a little like someone that had lung cancer and got over. When someone asks for advice I can't really help to much. One don't get it and if you do go see a profession. This goes for matters of all things of the heart and soul. I always say that my life is an open book. I still believe this, yet some of the pages are righten in code. There is a difference between secret and sacred. I have scars on my body for mistakes I have made. I have scars on my soul form the same. I tell their origins if asked. I do not give knowledge of them freely unless I deem it necessary. I do hope things go well. We also talked about Christmas and the reason for my meat fast. Well that is plenty of that. On to more childish things. Like matters of the heart. I also feel silly when it comes to such things. Cause I am always second guessing myself. I am always wondering if the right thing can be improved on. I do this in daily life but it doesn't matter as much cause it's only my life I may screw up. I should one day put to paper some of the many things I do, that I got from books and video games. well let's go to the praise part of the section. No offense to anyone but I am going to use this girl as a muse for a moment.
She has a laugh that lights the load on my soul. She tilts her head to the side and smiles. Giving proof that the sweetest things in life are found with the eyes. One day children will have to visit a museum to see what a lady looks like. I am truly lucky to have seen such a rare breed of woman this day. Her eyes make me feel like she only sees the best part of me. And I want to make that the only part of me. She is what great poets write about. All the great love songs where written for her. Her skin is smooth and soft and one needs only a slight touch to feel weak in the knees. She is just out of reach for one such as me. One can not ascend from such lowly levels as I dwell. Onto such great heights as she lives. This must be the reason for the lack of breath I have while she is around.
ok not very good but with a little re writing and some reworking of lines. I think it may turn into something. It is much to cheesy already but it was fun just writing it. Thinking I was in love for a moment. I also received information that another poem of mine is going to be published. I even got invite to some poet conversion. However I am not poet as anyone with taste could tell you after reading the dribble I write. Will you reader are losing me to my music. I have said the things I want and made no point. Sorry for the waste of time..... this is a good song

6 Comments:

Blogger a man from Saipan said...

Well written if you ask me, but no one is asking me nor does anyone care. Some one out there might care.

Whetten, do what you have to and do what is right. Hopefully, it is the same thing. I guess I left nothing of value either. Sorry wonderful people.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

Been a long time sense someone called me whetten. I think I am doing the right thing. For I know that he likes her and he is a good guy so she will be well off. I just have a ... kind of lust, but I don't like the word lust cause of it's conatation. I do not so much lust after her body. She is pretty, yet their are many pretty girls in this world and I would give you a dime for most of them. It's the sprit around her and the way she carries herself that I find intersting. Yet I step aside for a man that has made up his mind about her.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

Have you guys seen the trailer for Hitch? I kind of feel like that sometimes. I try and give my friends advice on girls all the time, but when it comes to down to the crunch I forget it all, or I screw it all up. I feel somewhat hypocritical at times, especially when I realise how much I tease my friends about girls, but as soon as they start teasing me I get super defensive.. I'm trying to learn how to laugh it off.

Anyways, getting to a point, I think you are an awesome poet/writer Judge, you can write about your deeper feelings, which is something I find very hard to do. I'm too scared to share how I really feel about a girl in case she doesn't feel the same way about me. It often makes me think is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Or better yet, have I ever really been IN love?

As for her being out of reach of you, all I can say is don't undermine yourself. I think sometimes we put women on too high a pedestal, that was a problem I had last semester. I'm not saying women are trash or anything, I just think by saying they're "unreachable" makes them "unreachable". Kind of like a mind over matter thing. From my experience, and I'm trying to give information more than advice here, when I felt like a girl was too good for me and I felt inadequate then I acted inadequate around her.

I guess what you could get from that if I were giving advice, which I'm not, is to just be yourself. If she likes you for being yourself than you couldn't ask for anything more. I know I often go out of my way to impress girls, and it usually blows up in my face. I almost always think how much of an idiot I am, what the heck was I thinking.

I don't know why I write so much on your blog, maybe because the recent ones are about women, and I'm very confused about women at the moment. I had given up on women after an experience last semester and I was all set to go on my mission without worrying about women. it was the perfect plan, I knew where I stood and I knew where I wanted to go, I could even see the path between the two. But life has a way of screwing up all plans, and I am now left again, very confused. I don't know where I stand, I know where I'm going and there's about a billion paths set out ahead of me. I swear women are more complicated than Quantum Physics. And now I'm listening to a song called "Me vs. The World", seems very appropriate...

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I haven't commented on your blog in a long while judge, isn't that crazy. So I decided to comment on this cause it seems like y'all need a female voice in, either that or i just really wanted to comment on something that required more than just a greeting. Ok..anyways. I supposed I'm kinda commenting on Vasu's comment mostly.
I was thinking that to be IN love and to love are totally different. I also think that love is stronger than being IN love sometimes. That might also be because we tend to mistake infatuation as being IN love and because we are wrong it doesn't last. Anyways, that phrase cannot be used without the connotations.
And about advice and talking to Mom, I've been there so many times! It's so hard to explain to others how to pull yourself out of the stupid and harmful repetitions. My mom really is the only one who'll ever understand and that's only because she is so involved in my life.
About the pedistole (is that spelled right?), Here's my opinion on that whether you wanted it or not. heheh. As a girl I like to be on a pedistole for sure but for a very limited time or in a very limited relationships. They tend to scare me quickly. It's nice to be called a Hawaiian goddess but it's even better to know that the one calling you that knows some of your faults and still accepts you. That is an amazing feeling.
That's all for now. Sorry my comment is massive long.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

I wrote a song today, I posted it on my blog, it kind of has to do with the topic. It's called "We have to fall to be in love". Nuff said. If you want to check it out my blog is @ blinkfandango.blogspot.com

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

1:17 AM  
Blogger Judge of the Whetten's said...

I said the girl in the post was out of my reach for two reasons. One and this was the big one. Was that it sounded good. I don't believe in people being better then others just different. So to say she is out of my reach is not saying she is the greatest and I suck. Mostly just that I can't get to her. The second, which may make more sense now, is that I can't move towards her for fear of stepping on people's toes. I said that this girl is a potential candidate for dating, yet a friend has been trying for sometime. And I believe he has the right to take his shot with out my interface. If he fails I might step up. Or I could have moved on by that point. I really am a flaky person.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home