Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A book and a person

I got a book today. I know what some of you are thinking, well mostly Mandy and Kelsey. Which would be don;t you have to many books already. The answer is yes. This would be number 16 that I am trying to read. I have had little time to get into them because of the classes this semester. This one I got to reason away for a class. It's about Isaiah and the book of Mormon. I always had a fast a nation with Isaiah and all the things he talks about. I also came to a conclusion in Religion class today. I have been worrying so much about what God would have me do. I talked to professors and consolers just to find them as clueless as I. The issues comes up with trying to do the impossible. Which is really just something that has never been done before. Which is what I am trying to do. I was trying everything to find out what the lord would have me do that I forgot to ask him. I know it sounds stupid but who has time for the simple things. I also picked up other jewels of info but those will come latter.

On to the person of the day. Micheal Gunther is a man of interesting qualities. Out of everyone here (here being Hawaii) I own him the most. Thanks to his out going and weird sense of humor we quickly become friends. He was the one that got me into the circle of friends that I whittle my time away with here. It's funny cause he now spends most of his time with virtual people, but he is still one of my favorites here. That man will refuse to tell a bad joke. Or I should say let others think it's a bad joke. If he happens to let one out he just points at you and gives you this weird look as if he is trying to command the laugh out of you. Which I must say works on me most of the time. Also me give me my greats joy at the moment, no not my muses but my Game Boy Advance. I simple mentioned in passing how I really wanted to play Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. And with in a day and half he got it to me. He is also a fellow gamer. As such we can connect on levels that other can only dream. He knows what it is to cry over 1's and 0's. I can say " there are only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't." And I think he would find that just as funny as I do. With being the purest gamer that he is he also has his reality weakness. No matter what is going on he would gladly stop it all for a game of ultimate Frisbee. Which by the way I need to get a Frisbee. Well cheers to you Mike friend and fellow gamer.

Well sorry for nothing new on the muses level. The closet thing was finding out that David won person with organist fingers in history. He would like to thanks Cheeto's for that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

You're wrong Judge, you can never have too many books. And the impossible has been done, Christ is the greatest example of that, but he's not the only one. Jospeh Smith, Gandhi, Helen Keller, Einstein, Shakespeare, Picasso and many other great names are proof that the impossible can be done. Each brought hope and beauty to a world which, quite frankly, doesn't deserve it. Out of everyone I know you'd be one of the top people on my "Ability to do the Impossible" list.

I'm glad you chose Mike as person of the day. He is an awesome guy (with awesome shirts!). He's one of the most caring guys I know, always willing to share and he's always there, trying to make you laugh. I hope you find a new muse soon.

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A father's blessing to his son...

1. My son, give ear to my words; for I swear unto you, that inasmuch as ye shall keep the commandments of God ye shall prosper in the land.

2. I would that ye should do as I have done, in remembering the captivity of our fathers; for they were in bondage, and none could deliver them except it was the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and he surely did deliver them in their afflictions.

3. And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

~Alma 36:1-3~

Your Father has a blessing for you too...it's called a patriarchal blessing...

He tells you ALL the impossibles that You CAN do.


yours truly,
~lost and found~

2:11 AM  
Blogger Lois Sparks said...

then again, that anonymous ^ is not me... well, u chose a nice person for the day judge! I don't know Mike that much but the first time I talked to him (he was using your laptop then, remember), I found him as a very friendly person...

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home