Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Treading Life

I am always happiest while I am under pressure. Doing a million things at once and running from here to there. I once told Lois that I am at my best when in over my head. She didn't understand this saying but I hold to it none the less. I am eternally lazy. I can however pull it together if needed. Let us take mornings for example. I can never get myself to get up any earlier then 40 minuets before my first class. Yet, I never miss it. Going to early morning seminary I didn't even really need an alarm most of the time. This was cause I picked up a girl every morning and if I wasn't there she would not get a ride. When I was in prove I found the time to work full time go to school and get to the gym everyday. While still keeping a some what decent social life. Then when school was out I lost time some how when I should have gained. I couldn't find time for the gym or even my personal studies of different things. Free time to me has always been wasted time. I commit my time to others for selfish reason. It's kind of an oxymoron, but hey so am I. He who gives his life shall find it, Right? So he who gives his time will find time for everything. It seems to be working like that. Take none of this as facts but I like it and use it.

Well person of the day. I was thinking about who it was. I had a request for one but could not find the words. So I promise they will get theirs in time, but words for another come to mind.
Amber AKA(in my phone) Color Of Groove
Oh before I get started here are the last persons of the days phone names.

Mike (Master Chief)

Renae (Moon Dance)

And off we go. So new in my life is Amber. Not sure how much of her I will see. I meet her twice and only remember it once. The first time was on one of my random hellos I do. It was funny cause she remember it and I did not. She told me that it made her day to get a hello. I felt bad cause I could not remeber giving it to her. While dancing (or trying to) at hip hop club our paths crossed. Talked a little before and almost none after. Felt I should talk with her some more but put it off. Sat around and waited for Secaus. Saw Amber leave she said bye and I asked if she wanted some friends. She said sure. Where upon I told her of CTF on sat nights. Then it hit me she was about to walk home at 11:00 at night by her lonesome. Which thanks to good programming from the parent folks I could not let happen. So I told her I would walk her home. It turned out to be about a mile and half but was filled with pleasant conversation on the way. She is from Oregon and is new this semester. Just got out of surgery, well really just got something cut and well never mind but not really surgery. She got moves, personality and style not to mention looks. Well it seems that person of the day turned mostly into a story about how I meet her. Well she is still brings pancake level joy.

I hate the glass is half full thing. I am not against optimist but just that saying. Cause that means that the best hostess are pessimists.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vasu Chetty said...

Dude, your phone names rock. I also like Trevor's phone name for you, "Judge of Israel". You are such the gentleman Judge, but what is pancake level joy? And your last line lost me. Sorry this is short, getting distracted by the Hives, I love this song.

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understood the last line, and liked it alot. Never thought of it that way before.

Judge... You sure know how to make a girl jealous.

7:35 PM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 AM  
Blogger E.Marie said...

Hey
I like this person of the day thing. you should do Mandie next she is awesome. good that you like to be busy cause that is all we seem to do here on campus. good luck with the book for rel though it should be a good read i finally have mine. Procrastination is my best friend well i spend alot of time with it atleast.
the glass is always full whether it is with liquid or air.
See ya ltr E

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PANCAKE LEVEL JOY!! I understand that, because I understand you. You LOVE Pancakes! So much joy they bring you....that it's hard for other things to reach that level! :) I agree, pancakes are the best! As are you!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lois Sparks said...

that's not me again... ^ huh! Awright, I won't comment as anonymous again..ever! (The last one I did was on your HAVAII thingy)...

this is the third comment I've made on your whole blog. I never get to read any of it anymore these days.

Well judge, never forget to whom you give your hello's coz your hello's may mean a lot to them...just like Amber's...

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home